Ballancer is an innovative device that performs PRESSOTHERAPY, also known as mechanical lymphatic drainage.
The lymphatic system consists of lymph that gradually flows from lymphatic capillaries through lymphatic vessels to lymph nodes, where the body fights various infections. White blood cells, which form the basis of the body’s immune reactions, are produced in lymphatic organs and lymph nodes. Unlike the circulatory system, this system lacks a “motor,” “pump,” or “drive”; it is activated solely by muscle activity, breathing, and negative pressure. Due to modern sedentary lifestyles, the lymphatic system can become compromised and function improperly.
Lymphatic drainage is a procedure aimed at restoring the lymphatic system’s condition and enhancing its functionality. Ballancer is a device in the form of a specialized suit (pants) that includes a system of special chambers gradually filled with air, depending on the measured pressure in each individual chamber and responding accordingly.
Who is lymphatic drainage recommended for?
– In the treatment of lymphedema and limb swelling
– For individuals who sit or stand for long periods at work (feeling of heaviness and fatigue in the legs)
– Post liposuction therapy and other aesthetic surgery methods
– Basic therapy in all weight loss methods
– For body shaping and obesity prevention
– Prevention and slowing down the signs of aging skin
– Prevention and removal of both edematous and fibromatous forms of cellulite
– Strengthening the body’s immunity
– Prevention of migraines and headaches
– In sports medicine (faster elimination of lactic acid from muscles)
– Recommended for anyone looking to relax and do something good for their health
LLLT - Low-Level Light Therapy - PHOTOBIO MODULATION
This is a type of phototherapy that involves light rather than heat radiation.
In recent years, photorejuvenation has been increasingly used for anti-aging and wrinkle removal. On the other hand, LLLT is used in the treatment of inflammatory acne. This device has different wavelengths: red (649nm), blue (423nm), green (532nm), and yellow (583nm).
With LLLT treatment, the following effects can be achieved:
– Improves circulation and reduces wrinkles
– Stimulates skin regeneration
– Destroys active bacteria
– Inhibits sebaceous gland function
– Calms and heals acne and other skin wounds
– Improves sensitive skin quality
– Stops hyperpigmentation
– Reduces redness and erythema
– Calms the skin during early stages of Herpes zoster infection
– Has a soothing effect
– Relaxes the mind and body
Frequently Asked Questions
Certainly. There's a special program recommended for pregnant women that alleviates the issue of swollen and heavy legs.
Depending on indications and your preferences, we offer programs ranging from 30 minutes to an hour.
To achieve improvement and visible results, we suggest 10 consecutive treatments spaced 2 to 3 days apart. After that, you can maintain the achieved results as needed.